Thursday, March 24, 2016

composing my frame

\


I chose this because one I almost fall from the stairs
of lines going through the picture. The vertical
every single time but the design is unusual to me.
When I first went into the building I was confused
on where the beginning of the stairs was. At first
I thought they just wanted people to walk and not
be lazy but the design to me is to be different.
Now that I look at in there is a z axis and a lot
and horizontal lines on the background on where
the z axis is form. Walking though the building from
the second floor gives a different feeling that it isn't
a normal stairs.

My focus really was on the stairs to where it was going.
It an infinite wonder on where does it stop. It brings the feeling that if goes to the roof or just stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment